What is Electroporation?
Electroporation is an aesthetic technique that helps the active principles to better penetrate into the cell membrane. It is a non-invasive and painless process, which is a good alternative to traditional facial and body mesotherapy.
What does the Electroporator do?
The electroporator is based on a pulsed thermal wave that changes the cell membrane at the moment it comes into contact with them. This action mainly affects the lipids, allowing them to open, making them more permeable and causing the opening of protein channels in the cell membrane that facilitate the penetration of substances. After such penetration the cell returns to its normal state. In short, this technique generates a rearrangement of the cells and makes it easier for the active ingredients to penetrate deep into the dermis and epidermis.
- No pain / No bleeding
- Estheticians can practice this technic
- Can be used on face and body
- Penetrates the active ingredient to the depths of the dermis in a very safe and comfortable way
- It helps in the reduction of inflammation in any part of the body.
- Does not cause ionization of the substances to be applied. Therefore, there is no possibility of chemical burns being generated. This favors the use of treatments, even in people who have prostheses.
- Helps treat edema or fluid accumulation in the body.
- Facilitates the reduction of the size of bruises.
- It improves the synthesis of collagen, which is why it becomes an adjuvant treatment for many skin problems.
- Strengthens the effectiveness of numerous treatments.
- It generates a better elimination of localized fat. Because the radiation allows channels to open in the inner layers of the skin, they act directly on the lipids and improve their elimination.
- Promotes skin hydration.
- Helps in skin regeneration processes.
- It improves all the metabolic exchanges of the cells, stimulating their functioning.
- It is very good for people who are apprehensive of needles, since, unlike traditional mesotherapy, there are no punctures and the patient is more relaxed.
- Women in a state of pregnancy.
- People with a pacemaker, the electromagnetic waves could affect its function.
Virtual Needle - Virtual Mesotherapy
It is a noninvasive painless alternative to conventional mesotherapy also known as virtual or transdermal mesotherapy, Virtual Needle or Virtual Mesotherapy.
Our Electroporator Transdermal Mesotherapy Equipment allows the transport of substances across the skin through electromagnetic pulses that form aqueous pores in the cell plasma membrane, the pores formed by the electrical pulse reseal after a short period of time when the pulse stimulation is turned off.
The number of transdermal pathways available via electroporation is more than 500 times greater than with iontophoresis.
Digital equipment with 1 Handpiece for Face and 1 Handpiece for Body treatments.
Transdermal penetration of mesotherapy compounds to treat:
- LOCALIZED FAT
- ACNE SCARS
- STRETCH MRCKS
- SKIN TIGHTENING
- BREAST LIFTING
- FACE AND NECK LIFTING
- SKIN REVITALIZATION
At MPW Meso-Esthetic Supply, we have professional high- technology and quality Aesthetic Equipment, which compete with national and international standards in service, warranty, support and commercial value.
****Also you can register as an student or professional and receive discounts, information and invitations to trainings and events.
****NOW OFFERING Shop Pay Installments in Partnership with Affirm, so you can buy your products and equipment with a payment plan.
Connect with us for an informational session!